mercoledì 23 febbraio 2011

Here we are!

Hello guys and welcome back on Arte Liquida.

Starting today all the psots will be in english, as many visitors come from abroad and asked my hints and tips for this kind of photo.

Anyway, today we've got two new equipment:
the brand new AF-D 60/2.8 Micro Nikkor and, most important, the long-waited solenoid valve.

I was waiting since several weeks the arrival of these valves. They born in China, they arrived in California and they finally have been bought from Italy, where they arrived today.



With this valve I can fully control the number of the drops and their frequency. It's the only way to obtain double splashes.
I now have to pimp my HiViz trigger in order to control the valve.
Let me draw up some sketches for the wiring diagram and I'll come back to you with the new setup.

Stay tuned!

Max

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento